Welcome to the January 2022 edition of First Call. Our publication is designed to inform you of all developments affecting veteran businesses participating in the federal marketplace.
This month’s issue is prepared by veteran business law attorney, Sarah Schauerte Reida of Legal Meets Practical and this edition covers the following topics:
- NVSBC path forward
- False Claims Case: A Cautionary Tale for Small Firms
- No more DUNS numbers as of April 2022!
- SDVOSB Protest Lesson: Does Your Electronic Control Suffice?
- Federal COVID Relief Provides (Another) Band-aid to Small Firms
- America’s Seed Fund: The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)a and Small Business Technology Transfer (STIR) Programs (A contribution from Ward and Berry, PLLC)