skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Advocacy for the SDVOSB Community – We engage with government acquisition and program policy leaders and communicate the importance of your mission as a veteran-owned small business in supporting the federal government. Through proactive research, collaboration, and policy recommendations, the NVSBC is your voice to the Federal government and on the Hill. We are the “VOICE” of the Veteran-Owned and Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB and SDVOSB’s) communities.
- Investment in your success – The federal technology and professional services industry continually faces legislative and regulatory challenges that impact your company’s ability to provide much needed services and solutions to the federal government. We bring clarity and thoughtfulness to overcoming the barriers of a productive government/industry partnership.
- Training – We offer our members training and insight into the latest regulations, industry trends, and other areas that impact our community. [Veteran Entrepreneur Training Symposiums (VETS) conferences, First Call newsletter, breakfast sessions, Chapter dinners]
- Exposure – Enhance and position your brand and executive team as thought leaders among your peers in the industry and government. [VETS, First Call, Co-sponsored events,
- Executive Networking – Engage with the most senior government and industry officials through our programs and events. [Social gatherings, industry forums, one-on-one matchmaking with large prime contractors, local NVSBC Chapter meetings, conferences]
- Business Intelligence – Access to unparalleled members-only policy and business intelligence.
- Policy Leadership – Contribute to policy discussions that enhance the critical partnership between the federal professional services industry, product offerings, and the federal government. [Acquisition planning for SDVSOB set-aside procurements (e.g., VETS GWAC, VA’s T-4, DHS TABBS, etc.); working with other key officials to have open discussions with industry; regulatory monitoring and commenting; direct interaction with Members of Congress and senior staff]
- Reduced rates to all NVSBC events – As an NVSBC member, out of pocket expenses associated with various NVSBC sponsored events is reduced.
- Reduced rates to all NVSBC members to various services – As an NVSBC member, receive the benefits of reduced pricing structures for various services.
- Participation as a Board of Director Member – Each year applications are received from members who would like to hold a position on the Board of Directors.
Interesting in Joining the NVSBC?