skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Access – Access to our VOSB and SDVOSB partners (nearly 400 members strong) – sometimes large primes have a hard time finding credible SDVOSB’s to fulfill small business goals
- Rule Making – We respond to regulatory changes or proposed rule-making items on behalf of our members
- Networking – 1:1 networking sessions at large business requests at their corporate headquarters
- Market Research – Evaluate competition as more and more work goes to small businesses
- Annual Conference – We hold an annual Veteran Entrepreneur Training Symposium(VETS) for purposes of education, training, and networking. We have about over 400 attendees and 75 exhibitors including large businesses seeking a great place to identify SDVOSBs for partnering opportunities, and several federal agency participants as well. We hold 1:1 matchmaking sessions, networking receptions and breakout sessions and bring in some incredible plenary speakers that motivate and encourage all of us to keep getting up every day and doing what we do.
- Recognition – Eligible for Champion of Veterans Enterprise Award which recognizes federal agencies and large prime contractors for achieving 3% goal for awards or subcontracts to SDVOSBs and/or achieving 8% contracting with VOSBs. Awards are only given to large primes who are members. Provides an opportunity to ‘boast’ about your support of the VOSB community and leverage award in proposals.
Interested in Joining the NVSBC?